Nutrition per serving
10 g protein
17 g carbohydrate
Mmm, high protein and low-carb with plenty of green veggies. This flaky crust made with healthy fat and whole grain flour is a perfect shell for this savory egg pie that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
1 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
4 TBSP Olive oil
1/4 cup water
1 cup each raw broccoli and spinach chopped fine or blended in food processor
2 green onion minced fine
4 egg whites
1/4 cup skim or soy milk
2 ounces cheddar finely shredded
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix flour, oil and water until dough forms.
3. Press dough into 9" pie pan, sprayed with olive oil spray.
4. Mix veggies, eggs and milk together in a bowl and pour into shell.
5. Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake 25 minutes.